Solving "set up docs offline" not available for google apps user
As I installed Google Drive web app in Chrome, I notice that the option "Set up docs offline" was available for my Google (gmail) account but not for my google apps domain account.
As a matter of facts, this must be enabled first by the administrator of the google apps domain.
- Go to the google apps dashboard
- Go to the settings for the Google apps
- Select Drive & Docs application
- Check "Allow users to enable offline docs" in the offline section
- Click on "Save changes"
- Wait...(1 hour). In fact I tried to simply restart Chrome after 15mn
The option "Set up docs offline" should then be available for your users